Since the „Learn&Lead Centre of Innovation“ concept was created back in 2010, we have been actively working on its further development. Today we are succeeding in creating ideas, submitting projects and implementing them with a clear vision of helping teachers, trainers and managers grow along with the sustainable development of their organisations. We connect this development to the process of foreign language learning which thus gets a valuable added component and opens a new dimension of foreign language learning and communication training.
Our certified program „Learn&Lead for Teachers & Trainers“is currently an integral part of the PROLANTCAP Trainer Development Framework (PTDF). PTDF was formed in an ERASMUS+ project “Learning, training and working for better perspectives and employability” which we coordinate on behalf of the Slovak Association of Language Schools along with five other EU countries namely Latvia, Italy, Malta, France and the UK. Its main aim is to enhance the professional development of foreign language teachers and trainers who do not operate within the traditional educational environment.
We also offer
- teacher-training programs accredited by the Ministry of Education of the Slovak Republic
- specialized Learn&Lead workshops for companies
- Learn&Lead program for leaders and managers
- individual and group Learn&Lead programs for individuals
- career opportunities for language teachers & trainers, and language schools